The adolescence, youth or adulthood of most women and men is shadowed by a cosmetic problem that is pretty serious, in the sense that it greatly affects the physical appearance of a person. This problem consists in the fact that the little hairs that are situated on the skin that covers the eyes become rare and fall a lot. Consequently, these persons try to figure out how to grow eyelashes, so that they would become fuller, stronger, thicker and, obviously, longer and beautifully curly, again. In this short article I reveal the main strategies of improving the development of these hairs.
You see, there is a banal but extremely important aspect related to the evolution of the lashes, and that is simply this: the primary thing you ought to do for lengthening them is to let them grow. Let me explain you what I mean: multiple persons complain about the fact that their eyelashes become more and more short, sparse and thin, while they have a lot or a few habits that are very harmful to these tiny hairs, such as:
- frequently rubbing the eyelids, especially in the area where these hairs develop;
- often pulling out the lashes, for relieving a kind of tension; this damaging habit is the symptom of a behavior disorder called trichotillomania, which definitely must be cured when wondering “How to make eyelashes grow thicker, faster, fuller, stronger and longer?”;
- using, in the area surrounding the eyes, cosmetic products that are expired, such as: mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliners, etc;
- moving, working, playing and especially living in an environment whose air is very polluted;
- having a diet that is poor in the nutrients that are essential to the development and growth of these hairs, which include: vitamins A, B, C, D, E, F, H, magnesium, proteins, calcium.
Since the habits presented above are the things that impede the regeneration of the eyelashes, you must make sure that you don’t have any of these habits, if you are really determined to improve the health and appearance of these hairs. To put it more accurately, here are the things you ought to do for dealing with this cosmetic problem or, more precisely, for solving all the problems you might experience with your lashes:
- don’t touch, rub or pull them out;
- don’t use expired make-up products;
- don’t stay or move in a place that has a polluted atmosphere;
- eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, especially those rich in the vitamins and minerals that are needed for the health and development of these hairs;
- cure all the affections or dermatological problems that you might have, which affect the eyelids.
How to Make Eyelashes Grow Naturally and Artificially
If you read the paragraphs above with a lot of care, you certainly have noticed that I talked only about the natural modalities that allow you to have long eyelashes. But we can also talk about artificial ways of lengthening these important hairs, such as: mascara, false or extensions solutions, etc.